Tax Exempt Customers
Verified tax exempt customers will not be charged tax on their online orders. To become tax exempt you must first create a new Customer Account and then verify your tax exempt status with Customer Service.
Follow these steps to create a tax exempt account:
1. Click 'Register' at the top right of the page or at the bottom of the menu on mobile devices.
2. Check YES under "Tax Exempt?".
3. Enter your Tax ID number.
4. Finish filling out the form and click "Create Account".
5. You will receive an Account Registration Confirmation email confirming your account.
6. Forward the Account Registration Confirmation email including a digital copy of your tax exempt certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Once verified, all future orders will reflect your tax exempt status. Allow one business day for verification.
Note: If you place an order before confirming your tax exempt status, you will be charged tax. To get any charged tax refunded, contact Customer Service at 1-800-733-5427 (Press 2). If you are a tax exempt customer your online orders will not reflect your exemption until your tax exempt status is verified.